If you have come across some termites in your home in Noosa, we strongly recommend not disturbing them. Call a professional for a fast termite inspection. Don’t panic, by leaving them be, it allows us to identify the species involved and devise the best termite treatment plan for your home.
Wherever you live in the Noosa area, feel free to contact us for a termite inspection Noosa home owners can trust. We are experts when it comes to termites, and our thorough checks come with plain English easily understandable advice about the best way to protect your home.
Termite Doctors is a family-owned and run business that has won awards for quality service in the termite industry on the Sunshine Coast. When inspecting for termites in Noosa, you can rely on us to be on time, friendly and professional. If one of our licensed termite professionals finds termites in or around your home, we will provide you with the right solution. “What would I do if it was my home?” is our approach.
If termites are found in your home or commercial property in Noosa, termite treatment solutions can be provided. We will explain the choices you might have, and present the benefits in easy-to-understand terms.
We are happy to provide a free termite assessment as the first step in the process. If we complete a termite treatment in Noosa, we also provide a follow up visit as part of the cost. This is completed about a month later to make sure no termites can still be found in your home.
As qualified termite inspectors, we will provide all treatment certifications and place a durable notice in your meter box. This gives assurance to potential purchasers where they may sell your property in the future.
For a free quote or for any advice about dealing with termites in Noosa, simply call or email us today. Our friendly team can arrange a termite inspection or assessment at a time that suits you. Including emergencies if required.
Contact Termite Doctors, the termite controllers Noosa residents trust.
Have You Found Termites In Noosa?
Call us immediately for a FREE site assessment. We will speak with you about your concerns, assess the property and provide you with full treatment and costing proposal. Contact our friendly team about termites today.
We spend one day treating termites in your home and then provide you with a Certificate of Treatment. We pride ourselves on being very tidy and leaving your home exactly as it was when we arrived.
Between 30 – 40 days following your termite treatment where there are active termites, we return to carry out a *FREE check to make absolutely sure there is no evidence of termites and that your home is protected.
At the first sign of termites, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISTURB OR DISRUPT the termites in any way! The first thing to do is to call us immediately. We can provide a FREE site assessment, or termite inspection in Noosa. We offer these as part of our termite treatment services on the Sunshine Coast.
Swift action is the key. Ignore termites at your peril. An entire home can be devoured within 3 months and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to repair!
When we arrive for your site assessment there are a few things you’ll notice about us:
1. We’ll be clean and tidy, wearing our Termite Doctors uniform with our name embroidered on the breast pocket. We’ll offer you a business card to identify ourselves, as we understand the importance of personal security. We want you to feel certain that we are who we say we are before you invite us into your home.
2. Before we take a step inside your home, we’ll place covers over our shoes so that we don’t track in dirt.
3. Then we listen… we ask you to show us where you found the termites and we’ll find out what bothers you most about the termite termination process. Many people realise the need for treatment, but it is how that termite treatment is carried out that worries them the most. Will there be damage? Will sentimental items or plants be put at risk? We’ll explain everything, take note of your Ambien buy concerns, and put your mind at ease.
4. We then carry out a thorough assessment of the entire property before designing our termite treatment plan and writing up our cost proposal.
5. Upon your agreement to proceed with a termite treatment in Noosa, we make a firm date to return to carry out the work.
1. Around 48 hours before treatment day, we will contact you to confirm our booking and to remind you to allow a full day for the treatment and answer any further questions you may have.
2. On treatment day, we arrive as normal – dressed to impress in our Termite Doctors uniform and with shoe covers at the ready. We then invite you to take part in a walkabout where we remind you of what needs to be done and how we plan to do it.
3. Digging is a part of the termite termination process; however, we do things a little differently. Firstly, we lay tarpaulins around the digging area so that the soil is restricted to the tarp, rather than make a muddy mess on your lawn or garden. We dig to the footings and remove any building debris left behind by the builder to ensure full and clear penetration of the chemical.
4. Then we mix the termite treatment chemicals – exactly! We follow the manufacturer’s concentration requirements to the letter!
We use Termidor® – a professional-strength, globally tested termiticide. We mix it in dedicated tanks so there is no risk of contamination by other chemicals, which might impact on the effectiveness of the termiticide. Then, using a flow-meter, we deliver exactly the right dose of chemical to the dugout area.
5. The soil is then returned and, if there is not enough due to removal of the builder’s debris, we add sandy loam to ensure a solid, level finish.
6. Drilling through driveways, concrete paths and tiles are often required to ensure proper exposure to the soil below. Drilling occurs every 20cm. While the industry standard is to use a 10mm drill-bit and seal it with a grey plastic cap after treatment, we prefer using a finer 8mm drill-bit and refill with mortar. Where possible, we’ll match the mortar colour as best we can to deliver the neatest possible outcome.
7. Following treatment we clean up properly – and we mean PROPERLY! We understand how important it is for everything to be put back where it came from. The best termite termination services ensure a thorough clean up, and, as far as we’re concerned, the job isn’t complete until the tidy-up is done. Just to make sure you are absolutely satisfied, we finish with another walkabout and explain exactly what we’ve done and where.
8. We present you with a ‘Certificate of Treatment’ which outlines the specifications of the treatment (exactly), where the chemical was applied (exactly), how much was used (exactly) and the name of the chemical used (exactly). This document also includes our qualifications, license for treating termites and our insurance ‘notice of currency’.
9. Finally, we place a ‘Durable Notice’ in the meter box to alert you and future homeowners of your termite protection treatment.
Between 30 and 40 days following the termite treatment of your home, we return to carry out a *FREE check. The purpose of our post treatment check is to make absolutely sure that there is no evidence of termites and that your home is protected.
If you want an experienced termite treatment Noosa home owners can trust, then simply contact us today.