Sunshine Coast Termite and Pest Control Experts
We provide fast, effective termite treatments Sunshine Coast locals recommend. Other pest control services are offered too.
Our team understand how stressful finding termites in your home can be. However, this problem is almost always manageable. A termite treatment can be applied quickly to remove termites and deter them for the future.
Termite Doctors are termite control specialists. We can visit your home, wherever you are on the Sunshine Coast. A custom termite inspection can be carried out and eradication or prevention methods applied.
If you think you have found termites in your home, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISTURB OR DISRUPT THEM. This most often just makes the problem worse.
The first thing to do is to call us immediately for a FREE termite assessment. We offer these as part of our termite treatment services on the Sunshine Coast. Swift action is the key if you find termites in your home. An entire house can be devoured within 3 months and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to repair!
When we arrive for your termite assessment, there are a few things you’ll notice about us:
1. We’ll be clean and tidy, wearing our Termite Doctors uniform. You will also be offered a business card to identify ourselves. We understand the importance of personal security and want you to feel certain that we are who we say we are. You’ll also notice our Van!
2. Before we take a step inside to look for termites in you home, we’ll place covers over our shoes so that we don’t track in dirt.
3. We will listen. We ask you to show us where you found the termites and we’ll find out what bothers you most about the termite termination process. Many people realise the need for a termite treatment, but it is how that treatment is carried out that worries them the most. Will there be damage? Will sentimental items or plants be put at risk? How strong is the poison? We’ll explain everything and take note of any concerns to put your mind at ease.
4. We then carry out a thorough termite assessment of the entire property before designing our termite treatment plan. This includes writing up our cost proposal.
5. Upon your agreement to proceed with the termite treatment, we make a firm date to return to carry out the work.
The first day we implement the termite treatment for your home. You are supplied with a Certificate of Treatment. We pride ourselves on being very tidy and leaving your home exactly as it was when we arrived.
If there were active termites as part of a treatment, we return between 30 – 40 days later. This *FREE termite check is to make absolutely sure there is no evidence of termites in your home any more and that your home is well protected.