If you’re a home or business owner in Mooloolaba, then you know just how important it is to keep your property free from pests and termites. Unfortunately, these nuisances can cause serious damage to your property if left unchecked.
That’s also why our pest and termite control business can help. We offer top-quality pest control services that are tailored to meet the unique needs of Mooloolaba properties.
Our team of highly trained pest control experts has years of experience dealing with all kinds of pests, including rodents, termites, spiders, ants, and more. We use the latest pest control techniques and technologies to ensure that your property is completely protected from all sorts of creepy crawlies. The pest control services we provide are safe, effective, and affordable. If you need a pest inspection or need help with termites in Mooloolaba, contact us today.
One of the most common pests that we deal with in Mooloolaba is termites. These tiny insects can cause serious damage to your property if they are not dealt with. Termites can be notoriously difficult to get rid of. That’s why we offer a range of termite treatments and protection systems that are designed to eliminate termites and prevent them from coming back. From termite inspections to termite treatments and barriers, we have everything you need to keep your property termite-free.
If you have found termites in your home, then please just leave them alone and contact us today.
In addition to termite control, we also offer a range of other pest control services too. Our pest control experts can help you get rid of rodents, spiders, ants, cockroaches, and other pests that are common in Mooloolaba. We use safe, eco-friendly pest control techniques that are designed to be effective without harming the environment or your family.
When you choose our pest and termite control business, you can be sure that you’re in good hands. We’re committed to providing the highest quality pest control services in Mooloolaba and the local area. We stand behind our work with a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with our services, we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
If you’re dealing with pests or termites in Mooloolaba, don’t wait any longer. Contact us today to schedule a pest control consultation at a time to suit you.
Termite Doctors – Termite Inspections Mooloolaba locals recommend.
For a free quote or for any advice about dealing with termites in Mooloolaba, simply call or email us today. Our friendly team can arrange a termite inspection or assessment at a time that suits you. Including emergencies if required.
Have You Found Termites?
Call us immediately for a FREE site assessment. We will speak with you about your concerns, assess the property and provide you with full treatment and costing proposal. Contact our friendly team for a FREE site assessment!
We spend one day treating termites in your home and then provide you with a Certificate of Treatment. We pride ourselves on being very tidy and leaving your home exactly as it was when we arrived.
Between 30 – 40 days following your termite treatment where there are active termites, we return to carry out a *FREE check to make absolutely sure there is no evidence of termites and that your home is protected.
At the first sign of termites, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISTURB OR DISRUPT the termites in any way! The first thing to do is to call us immediately. We can provide a FREE site assessment, or termite inspection. We offer these as part of our termite treatment services on the Sunshine Coast.
Swift action is the key. Ignore termites at your peril. An entire home can be devoured within 3 months and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to repair!
When we arrive for your site assessment there are a few things you’ll notice about us:
1. We’ll be clean and tidy, wearing our Termite Doctors uniform with our name embroidered on the breast pocket. We’ll offer you a business card to identify ourselves, as we understand the importance of personal security. We want you to feel certain that we are who we say we are before you invite us into your home.
2. Before we take a step inside your home, we’ll place covers over our shoes so that we don’t track in dirt.
3. Then we listen… we ask you to show us where you found the termites and we’ll find out what bothers you most about the termite termination process. Many people realise the need for treatment, but it is how that termite treatment is carried out that worries them the most. Will there be damage? Will sentimental items or plants be put at risk? We’ll explain everything, take note of your Ambien buy concerns, and put your mind at ease.
4. We then carry out a thorough assessment of the entire property before designing our termite treatment plan and writing up our cost proposal.
5. Upon your agreement to proceed with the treatment, we make a firm date to return to carry out the work.
1. Around 48 hours before treatment day, we will contact you to confirm our booking and to remind you to allow a full day for the treatment and answer any further questions you may have.
2. On treatment day, we arrive as normal – dressed to impress in our Termite Doctors uniform and with shoe covers at the ready. We then invite you to take part in a walkabout where we remind you of what needs to be done and how we plan to do it.
3. Digging is a part of the termite termination process; however, we do things a little differently. Firstly, we lay tarpaulins around the digging area so that the soil is restricted to the tarp, rather than make a muddy mess on your lawn or garden. We dig to the footings and remove any building debris left behind by the builder to ensure full and clear penetration of the chemical.
4. Then we mix the termite treatment chemicals – exactly! We follow the manufacturer’s concentration requirements to the letter!
We use Termidor® – a professional-strength, globally tested termiticide. We mix it in dedicated tanks so there is no risk of contamination by other chemicals, which might impact on the effectiveness of the termiticide. Then, using a flow-meter, we deliver exactly the right dose of chemical to the dugout area.
5. The soil is then returned and, if there is not enough due to removal of the builder’s debris, we add sandy loam to ensure a solid, level finish.
6. Drilling through driveways, concrete paths and tiles are often required to ensure proper exposure to the soil below. Drilling occurs every 20cm. While the industry standard is to use a 10mm drill-bit and seal it with a grey plastic cap after treatment, we prefer using a finer 8mm drill-bit and refill with mortar. Where possible, we’ll match the mortar colour as best we can to deliver the neatest possible outcome.
7. Following treatment we clean up properly – and we mean PROPERLY! We understand how important it is for everything to be put back where it came from. The best termite termination services ensure a thorough clean up, and, as far as we’re concerned, the job isn’t complete until the tidy-up is done. Just to make sure you are absolutely satisfied, we finish with another walkabout and explain exactly what we’ve done and where.
8. We present you with a ‘Certificate of Treatment’ which outlines the specifications of the treatment (exactly), where the chemical was applied (exactly), how much was used (exactly) and the name of the chemical used (exactly). This document also includes our qualifications, license for treating termites and our insurance ‘notice of currency’.
9. Finally, we place a ‘Durable Notice’ in the meter box to alert you and future homeowners of your termite protection treatment.
Between 30 and 40 days following the termite treatment of your home, we return to carry out a *FREE check. The purpose of our post treatment check is to make absolutely sure that there is no evidence of termites and that your home is protected.
If you want an experienced termite treatment Sunshine Coast home owners can trust, then simply contact us today.